Partnering to bring you more value.
A decade ago, iSqFt forged an exclusive strategic partnership with the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC). This provided the organization's members with online plan room services, in conjunction with the participating AGC chapters.
Since then we have built relationships with many industry organizations to develop the best quality and most comprehensive commercial construction project content. Through these solid industry partnerships, iSqFt continues to expand our capabilities and lead the industry in innovation.
iSqFt recognizes the advantage of leveraging the experience and knowledge of our partners to bring the most comprehensive source of construction opportunities in the areas they serve — which brings our customers more value!
- Alabama AGC
- Construction Update Online Plan Room
- Contractors Association of West Virginia
- Georgia AGC
- Greater Milwaukee AGC
- Idaho AGC
- Minnesota AGC
- Oregon AGC - Columbia Chapter
- Tennessee AGC
- Texas AGC - Austin
- Texas AGC - Houston
- Texas AGC - Rio Grande Valley
- Texas AGC - San Antonio
- TEXO - Dallas
- Wisconsin AGC
Minority Business Partners
iSqFt's relationship with regional minority organizations gives firms in these areas access to the best information available.
- Birmingham Construction Industry Authority (BCIA) (Birmingham, AL)
- GCMSDC - Grand Canyon Minority Supplier Development Council (Phoenix, AZ)
- Greater Atlanta Economic Alliance (Atlanta, GA)
- HACIA - Hispanic American Construction Industry Association (Chicago, IL)
- HCAC - Hispanic Contractors Association of the Carolinas (Charlotte, NC)
- HCAG - Hispanic Contractors Association of Georgia (Doraville, GA)
- HCC - Hispanic Contractors of Colorado (Denver, CO)
- NHCA - National Hispanic Construction Association (Falls Church, VA)
- Northern Kentucky African American Chamber of Commerce (Cincinnati, OH)