Atlanta, GA – iSqFt and BidClerk announced the launch of their new platform for Building Product Manufacturers at the American Institute of Architects Convention, which opened today in Atlanta. The platform, known as iSqFt + BidClerk Enterprise, will be on display at Booth #3959 on the Expo floor, through the end of the convention on Saturday.
The Enterprise platform is a leader in the construction data industry, with features including:
- A database of public and private projects, in all phases of the bidding process
- Project information sourced from plan rooms, architects, engineers, general contractors, and owners throughout the U.S. and Canada
- Access to a network of industry professionals, including contact information and LinkedIn profiles
- Powerful market analysis and search tools to keep up-to-date with competitors, stay current on trends, understand specification rates, and target areas for growth
- A dedicated Customer Success Team providing customized training solutions and helping you achieve your ROI goals
Companies interested in learning more about the Enterprise platform are encouraged to stop by Booth #3959, where iSqFt and BidClerk representatives will be offering live demos. They can also visit isqftbidclerk.com for detailed information and to request a demo.
Cincinnati, Ohio-based iSqFt is a leading software-as-a-service company, serving the commercial construction industry by offering its customers access to a network that connects hundreds of thousands of general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, and manufacturers. iSqFt helps its customers thrive by offering the information and tools they need to work more efficiently and profitably. For more information about iSqFt and its applications, visit isqft.com or follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Headquartered in Chicago, BidClerk is a leading provider of construction data in the United States and Canada. For over a decade, the Company has connected construction professionals with opportunities at various stages of the construction process. Proprietary research methods have created relationships with thousands of architects, engineers, general contractors, municipalities and governmental agencies. BidClerk provides unique tools that give subscribers visibility of the project lifecycle, from planning stages to bidding to completion. For more information about BidClerk, please visit www.bidclerk.com.